Sunday, September 5, 2010

baby bibs Meets baby's development needs take the interest as the propelling force


Satisfies baby's development take the interest as the propelling force to need preschool education resources jy135.com to meet baby's development needs take the interest as the propelling force

Once saw such a few words, have let me remember still the heart. Wise: Who are you? Teacher: I am baby's teacher. Wise: What is teacher? Teacher: Is baby's big friend, big partner. Believes the baby, appreciates the baby, the guidance baby, enters baby's world, grows together with the baby. Wise: This world will have more wises, that will be the teacher and the baby.

Steps onto an operating post also less than two year new teacher as one,baby bibs, I am lucky. Because I have caught up with the tide which the Shanghai two issue of classes change, may have the opportunity to be the person who plays in the surf who a class changes. But I also am similarly worried, because of facing the reform turbulent current, I is also such clear astringent. Does not know has when how many, I worriedly the thing production which why hadn't expected in baby me; Does not know has when how many, facing the baby based on the interest production, according to teaching material's on big goal, I does not know how the choices, then produces valuably the child transforms as the construction curriculum.

Remembered when carries on the toy general mobilization subject the small stand our books friend,kids costumes, I the preinstall has moved my star file in view of the subject goal and the stand content. for children some recessive instruction, namely provides some for the child for own to manufacture the star file the angle, for instance: I most like the color, I most like food, I most like the movement and so on,kids clothing, in the activity, I utilized the fashionable star Liu Dehua's calendar to induct, and introduced Liu Dehua's star file to the children. Not only this kind inducted the way depth children's welcome, in the activity they are called as if by prior agreement Liu Dehua's name, moreover also in incessant discussion their heart's fashionable star,(Related Articleskids costumes How to let the child academic societ), even ecstatically was also singing their popular song. They stem from my anticipation to star's being infatuated with the understanding, the fashionable star has become the hot spot topic which all of a sudden the children discuss.

Facing each one young star fan, I did not have the direction for a while. Must guide to child's this enthusiasm? How if guides to perform to guide? If constructed the related activity probably to be separated from the subject big goal, that also had the essential guidance? Heads in such each one question. My thought is waging the intense struggle. Until has opened ' the curriculum guide explanation ', leads me to go to read the related content puzzled only then to live Liu Anhua carefully

Preschool education network

No comments:

Post a Comment