Monday, August 9, 2010

baby dolls sleepwear [blog]GK My youth I make the ego the university and DOTA

Three retirements, escape studies



04 years start the university which reads, previous two years in the Zhangzhou Branch school, I have been the human who wants to play all the time. At that time most liked hitting CS. in the school also the group corps, participated in the school to compete, has known some CS friend. Big two I and next door dormitory's schoolmate have discovered RPGDOTA, as soon as plays is an entire semester. Plays in a big way to 2 leaves class the end of the period, we already were the school BN famous strength combine.






However big 1 big 2 when Zhangzhou, we are very clever, has not hung any branch at least, before the basic test, 1-2 evenings, could give all night the test.


Big 3 are also 06-07 years,baby dolls sleepwear, is I most indulges own one year, nearly has not gone to attend class, the test was also disinclined to test.


the 08 the beginning of the year first retirement, at that time I left EHOME, has joined GOW and the CT corps. Because at that time itself EHOME had not calculated the complete professional team, therefore my retirement is only following the teammate SOULKKAMEI withdrawal interlude,new born baby doll, only then longdd also insists in EHOME, returns to the school, graduated regarding me, did not have what concept, looks that the result and my similar schoolmate asked teacher with hardship to the school grades, I did not know that I was should also use such manner to go to and teacher discussed. As for gives a present for teacher, is I can only think, but is impossible the matter which will go to do. (since childhood somewhat dreads psychology to teacher and elder, but also has female student and is longer much male student, does not excel with these people to have to do completely)


08 year in May I gave up the graduation possibility, comes to Beijing, returned to EHOME to train, has evaded this these 08 years on the conclusion studies.


perhaps 08 year start, was person's normal psychological stadium criseum arrived, my point of view also had to the thing understanding starts to have 90 degrees curves. I thought that this was in the fable person is mature gradually. However why start do I to 20 year old of talent--? Recalled that my high school some schoolmate is really is much maturer. If my high school suffices mature, does not choose the mansion big physics department absolutely, by my 647 points result then, came the mansion big any technical courtyard department is may. However the time cannot flow backwards,children's clothes, who can not some not reason choice.


08 years ago, what I hit the occupation to be more is to play. At that time also was mainly on-line training, under the line competes. The occupation for me, plays the competition, takes the bonus, is happy .08 year - 09 year is trains under Beijing line, the champion takes quite with ease, was not at that time professional with other teams also has the very big relations. At that time, I biggest idea was, wins the world champion to retire. (because game cannot hit for a lifetime, this I also am knew that moreover outside I play the dream also to have many, plays game not to be able to satisfy me)


The second page: The blog continues


No comments:

Post a Comment