Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just knew the news frightened


Noon I go to work a vehicle from my side process. At that time I have not cared. Thought that definitely is company's colleagues who sits on the vehicle. After I after death stop down. Really runs down a child 0.1 to look that is colleague's treasure. Thought how this treasure hasn't gone to go to school? Usually is going to school? As soon as that child gets out to run around. Only then listened to another child mother to say a moment ago in my office. That colleague's child diagnoses for the hand and foot stomatopathy. Called to go home to recuperate does not go to school. Perhaps before I hear this news not to have when after now mother has heard,(Related Articlesgreen baby gift baskets National mourning hero all), is startled? This sickness starts in Guangdong to spread now. Moreover also has certainly hazardous. Looked like mothers also to enhance vigilance. Usually feeds the boiling water and the attention health. The attendance washes the hands with the windowing ventilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment